The beans we use at Harris + Hoole change regularly depending on the season.
The coffee bean is the seed of a fruit that is grown in the mountains. Harvested every year, it is at its best within a couple of months of the harvest. For this reason our coffee blend changes throughout the year to ensure you're getting the best coffee possible.
Our coffee is directly traded by Union Hand Roasted and roasted at their premises in East London. All our beans are speciality grade, meaning they have been graded at least 84 points out of 100. We are the only coffee shop on the high street to deliver a standard like this.
Our Current Coffees
Seasonal Espresso Blend
70% Asprotimana, Colombia
- Producer: Asprotimana Co-operative
- Location: 2.53 ºN, 75.52 ºW
- Varieties: Caturra, Colombia, Castilla
- Process: Washed + Sun Dried
- Altitude: 1,550 - 1,850m
30% Fazendas Bobolink, Brazil
- Producer: Barretto Croce Family
- Location: 21.47 ºS, 47.00 ºW
- Varieties: Yellow Catuai, Mondo Catuai
- Process: Natural
- Altitude: 1,200m
Tasting notes - Creamy notes of dark chocolate and toffee harmonise with tart cherry flavours for a balanced espresso.
Single Origin Filter
Brumas Del Zurqui
- Producer: Juan Ramon Alverado
- Location: 10º 0' 23" N, 84º 4' 13" W
- Varieties: Caturra
- Process: Yellow Honey
- Altitude: 1,275m
Tasting notes - The sweetness and heavy body of this coffee remind us of milk chocolate, which is complemented by intense fruity aromas.